Disable ECM on UX-B800SE
You can disable ECM with the following:
- Press the Function Key and the the Large Selection Key until Option Setting appears.
- Press it Again, then repeatedly until the ECM selection appears.
- Using the Key pad select 2 to turn off ECM.
- Press Stop to exit the settings.
Disable ECM on FO-3150
You can Disable ECM with the following:
- Press the Function Key the press the Down Arrow three times. You should see a display saying Option Settings.
- Press the Right Arrow the the Up Arrow three times. You should see ECM Mode in the display.
- Press the Right Arrow once. You should see 1=Yes 2=No.
- Press 2 to select No, which will disable ECM. Then Press Stop to return to the date and time display.