Thank you for choosing Magna5
Magna5 welcomes you as a new and valued customer. At Magna5, we hope to make your transition to our services a smooth one and address any additional questions you might have. Below you will find information about what you should expect during the implementation process, important contact information, customer portal links, and a review of our Client Engagement and Review process.
It’s our pleasure to introduce you to our client engagement process which starts with a kickoff call to review services. If you are new to Magna5, we will use this initial call to gather information about your organization as it relates to the services we are providing. If you are an existing client, we will use this call (if needed) to review and schedule any new service additions we need to implement.
Magna5 uses a powerful IT documentation tool called IT Glue to document everything needed from escalation procedures down to every device we monitor or manage. Within IT Glue, there is a feature called MyGlue that allows you to access our documentation on your company providing transparency and collaboration. You can create, view, and update documentation you need us to have. You can also use this system as your own internal documentation system. Anything you want to restrict from Magna5, you can set so only your internal team has access.
Let us know who within your organization will need MyGlue access and we will promptly create the accounts and reach out to offer a demonstration. Please also inform us if any access needs removed.
Types of information that is critical for a successful implementation
- Contact information – We will need the email addresses and phone numbers for the primary contacts that we will be interfacing with.
- Escalation Procedure – Throughout the Managed Services delivery it is critical we know how to respond when an issue arises. The escalation process creates a clear path on how the operations center interfaces with your team.
- Password Sharing – As an extension of your IT team, it is important that we have a common repository of passwords and logins. As part of the onboarding process, we need assistance collecting existing passwords for devices, logins to 3rd party websites and systems.
- Additional Vendors – Part of our engagement may require interfacing with other vendors and internet service providers. We like to know any contact information or account numbers for those organizations. Letters of introduction and authorization for us to act on your behalf in problem resolution should be sent to these vendors and ISPs in advance of onboarding. This can be very helpful in the event a critical problem arises.
- ISP & Circuit Carriers – In order for the operations center to contact carriers for circuit issues, Magna5 must have documentation and LOA’s (Letters of Authorization). For each location, we need to know the Carrier, Circuit ID, Account number, and IP information.
- Office Locations – Since your IT infrastructure may span multiple locations, we need to know the address and site contact. This information is needed to open any ISP tickets or to dispatch field technicians.
- Essential Applications – During the onboarding process we want to uncover what applications are essential to your organization. Designating the key responsible user for each application will also expedite the issue resolution process. It is also important that we know how critical applications integrate with other applications in the event updates or other circumstances would impact these integrations. Having this information will help our team know which systems are priority. This will also allow the Magna5 team to be prepared with information when an issue arises with that application.
- Network Diagrams & Documents – The documentation portal also provides us with the ability to embed and share network diagrams. Having this information readily available can improve our troubleshooting and planning abilities. Photos of the current IT infrastructure equipment and locations are also a valuable tool in documenting and understanding your network.
- Organization Specific Processes – As an extension of your team, we want to be aware and follow existing IT related processes. For example, new hire and termination processes, or hardware requisition requests.
- Grant Magna5 Administrative Access to your Microsoft 365 Tenant – For Magna5 to provide management support of your Microsoft 365 tenant we must be granted access. To purchase Microsoft 365 licenses from us you also must authorize Magna5 as your CSP.
Opening and Managing Help Desk & Service Tickets
Magna5 provides you with a portal for opening and viewing service tickets, help desk incidents and professional services engagements. This portal is available to your IT team and to your employees for tracking individual tickets. If you already use Microsoft Office365 or Google G-Suite, we can integrate with your existing account credentials.
There are several ways to work with the regional Magna5 Operations Center & Help Desk.
Engaging with Magna5 Service Delivery Teams
Magna5 has teams responsible for deploying the various systems used to deliver Managed Services. You should expect to receive communications from the groups for deploying monitoring systems, data backup, cybersecurity, and any professional services.
Service Review Meetings
At Magna5, we value our clients and therefore provide them with a customer relations program that gives them the opportunity to be actively involved with their services. Each month, our client services department along with your assigned Account Manager will follow up with a Services Review Meeting in which the following items will be addressed:
- Incident Management Review: significant issues, device failures or error trending, and substantial changes or upgrades
- SLA Reporting: executive summary, technical summary, and capacity planning (reports may vary depending on services provided).
- Action Item/Requests
- Process Issues/Concerns (Overall satisfaction of services)
Monthly Reports are generated and sent to customers at the beginning of each month for the prior months services. The Magna5 Client Services department then prepares a summary presentation of the information to be presented in the Services Review meeting. The Client Services Representative is responsible for coordinating these meetings with the client, conducting the majority of discussion of details on the call and documenting follow-up actions required.
These Services Review meetings provide an open forum for our customers to become actively involved in their managed services as well as an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns of their services, and the need for additional services or questions.
Building on our Partnership
We hope that during our onboarding process we can start the foundation for a long term relationship. If you ever have any questions, suggestions or concerns please share them with the team. We appreciate feedback and want to do whatever we can to satisfy our customers. Thank you again for choosing Magna5.