Perform the following to retrieve a parked call, which takes the call off hold to become an active call again. Use the following instructions for the brand of phone used.
Using IP 400 Series Phones
1. While the phone is on-hook (no dial tone), press the Unpark soft key.
2. Dial the 4-digit code or extension number that was used to park the call.
3. Press the Unpark soft key again.
Cisco 7900 Series Phones
1. Press the More soft key.
2. Press the Park soft key. A list appears displaying parked calls and the extensions that parked the calls.
- Use the PageDn and PageUp soft keys to view additional parked calls.
3. Use the scroll button to highlight the desired parked call and do one of the following:
- Press the Select soft key to retrieve (pickup) the parked call.
- Press the Details soft key to view the calling number and number (if available) for that parked call.
4. From the Details screen, do one of the following:
- Retrieve the parked call: Press the PickUp soft key and then engage the call via handset, speakerphone, or headset. (If you engage the call first, you will receive a dial tone and return to the main screen on your phone).
- Return to the previous screen: Press the Exit or Back soft key.
- View the list of parked calls: Press the List soft key (or the Back soft key if List is not an option)