Magna5 is continually evaluating options for improving the communication and service levels to our clients. As part of those efforts Magna5’s service delivery & technology teams have implemented the website https://status.magna5.com to communicate all maintenance notifications and service disruptions to our clients.
In order to use this system to obtain the most timely information, you will need to subscribe to receive email notifications, or if you prefer, Teams or Slack push messages.
To subscribe to enroll in the notifications, visit https://status.magna5.com. The system allows you to subscribe to enroll in all notifications or to specify which ones you wish to receive. or select notifications. Below is a breakdown of the notification classifications.
- General Maintenance Notifications – Notifications for any general service-related changes that may impact all service delivery operations.
- Help Desk Services – Notifications relating to the 24/7 & regional support operations. All clients utilizing the Magna5 help desk should subscribe to these notifications.
- Monitoring Platforms – Notifications relating to 24/7 monitoring operations and their associated tools. All clients with IT equipment managed by Magna5 should subscribe to these notifications.
- Cloud Hosting – Notifications relating to the Magna5 Cloud Hosting environments. Clients with servers & systems hosted in the Magna5 facilities should subscribe to notifications for the datacenter relevant to them.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery – Notifications relating to fully managed backup services provided by Magna5. All clients with backups fully managed by Magna5 should subscribe to these notifications.
- Cybersecurity Platforms – Notifications relating to 24/7 cybersecurity operations and their associated tools. All clients who obtain cybersecurity services by Magna5 should subscribe to these notifications.
- SD-WAN – Notifications relating to SD-WAN networking services provided by Magna5. All clients utilizing VMware (Velocloud) SD-WAN by Magna5 should subscribe to these notifications.