You can restore a mailbox, a mailbox item (such as a folder, a contact, or a calendar entry), or a message using the Commvault Web Console.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.The list of all Exchange clients appears.
- Click the Exchange client that contains the mailbox that you want to restore.The mailboxes page appears.
- Select the mailbox that you want to restore, and then click Restore.The page with the mailbox display name appears in the folder view.
- Do one of the following:
- To restore a mailbox, select a mailbox in the left pane.
- To restore a folder, expand the mailbox, and then select the folder.
- To restore a message, in the right pane, select the appropriate message.
- Click Selected items.The Restore Options dialog box appears.
- From the Restore to list, select Mailbox.
- Define where the messages are restored by doing one of the following:
- If you want to restore to a different folder on the same client, clear the Restore to Original Folder check box, and then type the destination path.
- If you want to restore to a different Exchange client, from the Destination client list, select the name of the appropriate client.
- Click Submit.