If the image on your monitor(s) appear to be distorted or incorrect, please refer to the following procedure.
1. Right-click anywhere in the open on your desktop and click “Display settings”.
2. The “Select and rearrange displays” menu allows you to detect additional monitors, and rearrange which order the monitors are organized.
- Left-click and drag a display number left or right to adjust.
3. Once you have a display selected, you may make several adjustments.
- Text size may be increased or decreased.
- Resolution or display size of your monitor may be adjusted.
- How you want your monitor(s) to display may also be adjusted.